$CSR.V Samples 3.1% Cobalt in Underground Bulk Sample

Electric Vehicle, Cobalt Demand

Frank Basa's Castle Silver is feeling the joy as  an underground sampling program returned high-grade cobalt in the range of 3.1% from areas on the first level of the Castle mine near Gowganda, Ontario. Highlights are as follows (see table below for complete results): 3.1% cobalt in sample CSR-UG-T-2 (mini-bulk) 1.04% cobalt in sample CSR-UG-T-3 (mini-bulk) 2.3% cobalt in sample CSR-17-10 (composite from the two mini-bulk samples) More samples are pending and the high … [Read more...]

Canada’s Best Microcap Cobalt Play $CSK.V

ColbalTech

At $16.67 a pound, cobalt is getting due love these days.  The shiny brittle metal is riding shotgun with Lithium as Tesla jacks up the demand for this by-product metal used to manufacture Lithium-Ion (Li-ion) batteries. As a matter of fact, 42% of the global cobalt market is attributable to the battery industry alone with the remaining 58% driven by industrial and military applications. Cobalt is used in super-alloys, aircraft engines, drill bits, catalysts, magnets, pigmentation, and gamma … [Read more...]